Dear GHDHA Members,

As promised here is an update of GHDHA’s emergency meeting last night. 

April Meeting and Officer Elections
Unfortunately, our April monthly meeting speaker is not able to do a webinar, so we will not have a CE in April. We still have to conduct elections and voting for our 2020-2021 officers. Please send officer nominations to me by March 25th. Once I receive all nominations, I will send out an electronic ballot so members can vote. We have not cancelled our May meeting as of yet. We are hopeful that things will improve by then, but we have also decided to put in a contingency plan in place in case we have to cancel. 

April 24th 6-hour Big CE
We have also decided to postpone our April 24th 6-hour CE to October 23rd. This decision was not made lightly. We decided to follow the CDC guidelines of limiting gatherings over 50 people. We also decide to move in this direction because we cannot predict if our speaker would be cleared to fly by her company. We did ask if the CE could be provided through a webinar and the speaker would not commit to that. Those who have already registered for the CE will be contacted by the PEC committee to inform you of your options.

We will still be providing awards this year. You can find the applications for the Esther Wilkins Awardhere 
and our new award the, GHDHA Future Leader Award here. Please submit your applications to by April 4th to be considered. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or are in need of additional guidance. 
Amber Lovatos
GHDHA President